Comments for Real Druids

KaySuz & Lance said...
thanks I enjoyed the read. I was searching for some thing on druids Angelo Saxons for a science assignment and the comparisons from then till now and that children dont use science for survival like they used to, or do they?
3/10/08, 7:44 PM
 andrewbwatt said...
I figured it was time to go back to basics and back ti the beginning.

You've gained quite a following over the last few years.
9/28/11, 6:37 PM
 richard behan fitzgerald said...
Yes your doing fine.!
9/17/13, 11:21 AM
 Ien in the Kootenays said...
So this was your beginning. So much to catch up on. Love your historical knowledge and philosophy.
10/8/14, 2:30 AM
 Ed-M said...
It took about a year, but I finally "clinched" (read) all your blog posts, JMG! Now I'm going back to read them with the comments. :^)